Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discobs 2023

George BM

2 hours ago, GATECH said:

Some sort of wet substance fell from the sky today.  Plus my car has these things that wipe the wetness off the windshield automatically. We are truly living in the future!

Gonna tell on myself, but it IS a funny story. We rented a car last week, Ford Edge, it was a Titanium edition with all the bells and whistles. Pulled into a gas station to fill up and left it running, went to clean the windshield and... YEP, across came those auto wipers pretty as you please lol. I got wet, wife was in passenger seat laughing her head off. I remembered earlier in the day that they came on in mist/light rain as we crossed Oklahoma, but NEVER thought about it again until that incident. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, dailylurker said:

I was wondering that too. I bet it is. I see reports of big wet flakes out to the west of there in higher elevations. I bet it's snowing on the top of south mountain and the Catoctins. 

Had some sleet and slush bombs mixed in around 7am this morning at my place so I am sure on top of South Mtn there was some snow.  

• Like 4

Well, be still my heart. Temp IMBY fell to 32.2 and light snow continues. Measured a little under an inch on grassy surfaces/car tops. Pleasantly surprised at this - I've lived here since October of last year and think this is the first true synoptic snowfall (not upslope) in that time. I mean, it's gunna end up being around an inch, but still...

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic