Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Discobs 2023

George BM

13 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Wow. That's some serious sky piss! :lol:

I was just about to say that the cell is reaching back towards me - can't be more than a couple miles away now. Need that to continue!

And now I'm literally *just* on the west side of that appendage and it's dumping. I can actually see the breaks in the clouds looking to the NW!

We'll see how long this lasts!

15 hours ago, mattie g said:

And now I'm literally *just* on the west side of that appendage and it's dumping. I can actually see the breaks in the clouds looking to the NW!

We'll see how long this lasts!

Lasted maybe 10 minutes and got about 0.1". Kind of impressive for being on the *very* edge of the cell.

Pretty damn good storm just blowing up right over my house. Some bangin thunder. Rippin rain, no wind really. I don’t need this right now. I got beer to sell. Go away with this! :lol:

ETA-Talk about slow mover! Literally training over itself. Pretty good beat down for sure. 

20 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Pretty damn good storm just blowing up right over my house. Some bangin thunder. Rippin rain, no wind really. I don’t need this right now. I got beer to sell. Go away with this! :lol:

ETA-Talk about slow mover! Literally training over itself. Pretty good beat down for sure. 

Really shocked there's no flood warning out for that one. Can hear some distant thunder from here. That would have been pounding my old house!

• Like 1

Have been under the tip of the cell over Reston for the past 50 minutes, lots of thunder and tropical rain rates but blue sky has been visible to my south for half of the time it’s been raining. It also finally gusted out a bit so it’s probably going to die somewhat soon unless it redevelops again. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic