Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril 2023 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

3 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

We should have a day on the forum , preferably not during a important system when everyone is supposed to post like tippy for the day . Everyone , and we must try and put in our best efforts . 

minimum 3 paragraphs, several hundred characters and minimum 7 “Big” words ( different or repeated)

lets make it happen 

I'd rather everyone be 5 PPD so that we can weed out the "beer" and "edibles" posts.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Hasn’t seemed like summer has been that bad last few years , especially dews 

Pre-1990 we used to average about twice as many hours in the 40s at CON in met summer than we do now. But I don't think those times are walking through that door anytime soon.

network NH_ASOS zstation CON var tmpf dir below thres 50 month summer sdate 0101 edate 0403 year 2023 _r t dpi 100.png

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Pre-1990 we used to average about twice as many hours in the 40s in met summer than we do now. But I don't think those times are walking through that door anytime soon.

network NH_ASOS zstation CON var tmpf dir below thres 50 month summer sdate 0101 edate 0403 year 2023 _r t dpi 100.png

Are those differences evenly distributed between cities / locations that have become more population dense compared to those that are still rural

9 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Are those differences evenly distributed between cities / locations that have become more population dense compared to those that are still rural

It’s completely anecdotal but I felt like 10-15 years ago even it was real nice in the summer up here, never needed A/C.  Now everyone has it.

The overnight mins have been real elevated it seems the past decade insummer.

• Like 4