Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, DFCIAF said:

I very rarely post but what is the likely timing of this storm for Boston metro? I have some very time sensitive lab work that I need to do with a 48hr incubation. 

Assume Tuesday is a no travel day and Wednesday is a slow travel day. 

21 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Increasing confidence there is Gonna be a good cutoff in Merrimack valley , somewhere 

It’s only been on the most models in some form or another for about 4 1/2 days. But it’s still hard to see a track, so slow, so near the coast and not think that we don’t get into heavy band for at least a while.

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

NAM is like classic KU with all the features for SNE. 

I fuckin am about to burst a blood vessel looking at these FOUS grid numbers...

I had just finished writing the Urgent update necessary statement for but sent it along. I had mentioned the climatology of bigger retrograde bombs as tending to back farther SW down the EC than is modeled to do so at long leads, ...open the NAM fous and see 3" of liq at Laguardia in pure columnar snow thermodynamics ... 

zomb!

28 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Gfs closes one eye.  Only 1 left.  I’ve not been enthusiastic about this for a couple days

Yeah,  it clobbers SNE but it is looking like NBD up here.  Big storms are nice until you loose power for a few days.  This one will do that.  A little incoming nuke

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I fuckin am about to burst a blood vessel looking at these FOUS grid numbers...

I had just finished writing the Urgent update necessary statement for but sent it along. I had mentioned the climatology of bigger retrograde bombs as tending to back farther SW down the EC than is modeled to do so at long leads, ...open the NAM fous and see 3" of liq at Laguardia in pure columnar snow thermodynamics ... 

zomb!

Man, hope the NAM has a clue

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Weenies gone wild in here though. :lol:  Can tell who wants what. 

I’m back. I needed to do laundry and take a shower after that run. Am I a weenie if I sang O Canada at the top of my lungs?

At any rate, I’m have a lyric sheet in my hand for God Save The King. Just in case. 

• Haha 2