Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Discobs 2023

George BM

1 hour ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Maybe 3 mangled snowflakes in Reisterstown. Can we just move onto the 60s?

I'm right there with ya.  Drove through a few non-accumulating snowshowers from Frederick to Bethesda.  We're better than this lol.  It's legitimate snowstorm or Spring for me at this point.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grothar of Herndon said:

Overperformer in my backyard 

Most snow of the year! 

steady light snow with fatties here and there. 

Never thought I would say this but I wish I was in Albany right now. They have so much to look forward to

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Never thought I would say this but I wish I was in Albany right now. They have so much to look forward to

I feel like I could live in the northeast for the sake of the outdoors/new trails to explore/not having to track a rain/snow line on the reg, etc...but not sure how I'd feel about 4-5 month long winters.  I'm usually a 3 month season type of dude.

In Burke, we had snow for a good amount of time between 11:30 or noon yesterday until maybe 4:00 or so, with a few bursts of maybe a little more than light snow. Problem was that it was 35-38 degrees and in the middle of the day in mid-March, so those flakes never stood a chance.

Kids liked it though...and it was cool to throw down some spring crop seeds while the snow was falling!

• Like 1

Another cold March day. After 12 days of March, it looks like the average temperature and average high temperature is lower than all of February this year. Looking at the long range temp guidance, is it within the realm of possibility for March to actually be colder than February this year and how often does that happen?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TowsonTownT said:

Another cold March day. After 12 days of March, it looks like the average temperature and average high temperature is lower than all of February this year. Looking at the long range temp guidance, is it within the realm of possibility for March to actually be colder than February this year and how often does that happen?

Just thinking off my the top of my head... it takes a REALLY warm Feb and a chilly March, so 1984 and 2017 come to mind.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic