• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

51 minutes ago, Sled said:

Id rather them just give the employees the overtime to twiddle their thumbs than spread that crap all over the roads. I weep for my truck every time I have to drive around on this crap.

It's all about liability. If they didn't treat and it was warranted, they'd be getting calls from all the Pols on what happened. 

44 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

NAM wins again . It’s never wrong in these even though people toss . I learned that lesson over the years 

Has it really been that correct with these last storms. I thought that it tended to be a bit warmer. Like the last one we just had, I didn't think the name nailed that, but I could be wrong.

20 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Reggie looked pretty nice at 12z. Good thump...those are the kind of rates you want.

I know it's gonna be a decent event because I have f'n meetings all day and can't be involved - save stealing moments here or there

like this, the 12z NAM FOUS ( my old lovable standard) really has about 8"(est) of 8:1 scheduled for Logan

48068989512 15215 000732 45009799  ..68" through a 0c, -3c, -1c column
54025988829 00413 940625 44029800  ..25" through a +2, -2, 0  
60011957314 -1621 020125 38009693  so on...

*This doesn't look above the 800 mb for those temp/sigma levels. 

56 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

NAM wins again . It’s never wrong in these even though people toss . I learned that lesson over the years 

It blew the event down here though a few days ago til basically 18-24 out...it insisted nothing for the north shore of LI or Queens more or less and they ended up with 4-5 in some areas

• Like 1