• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Euro caving to GFS….Euro idea from yesterday sucked.  

Eh, they are both moving towards each other.  Can see ticks from both models in the past 24 hours.

Basically what should happen.  One could make an argument either way.  Say up north, the GFS has been increasing QPF to the north, while down south the Euro has become a bit colder.  Depends on the variable you want to look at too.  Low tracks they seem to be merging in the middle.

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I don’t see that. 

Euro was ramming this thing into the block so far north…it’s caved to the more southern idea, and secondary development that the GFS was showing for days. That’s easy to see as of now. Whether it means more snow/frozen for us is another story, but the idea that the GFS had seems to be where the Euro moved to more so. Yes the GFS moved north a bit too, but not as much as the Euro moved south. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

I think the gfs has been the steady model consistently showing heavy snow NOP.  It has come a bit towards the euro on the southerly extent, but the euro has caved 75% to the GFS.  Fortunately up here has been in the 8+ the whole time.

This is my point. Thanks. This is so easy to see. I’m not talking about snow or frozen, just the idea. 

2 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

I think the gfs has been the steady model consistently showing heavy snow NOP.  It has come a bit towards the euro on the southerly extent, but the euro has caved 75% to the GFS.  Fortunately up here has been in the 8+ the whole time.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yea not understanding Wolfie or all those other comments about the Euro 

Because the GFS had the better idea from the start. That’s so easy to see. We can disagree, but I’m not seeing this differently currently. Euro was way north with the storm in the Midwest for days, and the secondary development was the GFS idea first. GFS had the better idea from the get go. 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Because the GFS had the better idea from the start. That’s so easy to see. We can disagree, but I’m not seeing this differently currently. Euro was way north with the storm in the Midwest for days, and the secondary development was the GFS idea first. GFS had the better idea from the get go. 

Dude just look at the animation Jeff posted.  If you are talking 4 or 5 days ago sure. Let it go bro. On to the 10th lol. Craptastic 08 style

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Euro was late to the party with this. Gfs was first to catch on and have a cutter. However it was then too cold. Euro has been better the last few days. 

This is my point…GFS led the way, it wasn’t 100% right, but it was ahead of the Euro from the start. 

• Like 1