Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lmao…one stupid run of the 18z Euro, and the shit box system that had a very low chance of impact anyway, and this place is off the rails again.  Everything sucks, and any pattern change is now in deep trouble.  What a bunch of whack jobs. 

Key wrecked

11 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

No, when I say no changes it’s no changes to my forecast, I don’t care what “x” model shows.  It’s meaningless

So you admit to finding an op run that fits your ‘forecast’ while disregarding anything to the contrary. A red tag is just around the corner for you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

So you admit to finding an op run that fits your ‘forecast’ while disregarding anything to the contrary. A red tag is just around the corner for you. 

If a model aligns with my thoughts, I’ll post it.  My forecast for January was put out mid December.  Where is your forecast?  

3 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

If a model aligns with my thoughts, I’ll post it.  My forecast for January was put out mid December.  Where is your forecast?  

Disregarding ones that don’t align with it though while using an op run 15 days out to support it seems agenda driven and lazy. I’m not a forecaster and I don’t pretend to be one. I hedge, learn, and have fun clowning around.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Disregarding ones that don’t align with it though while using an op run 15 days out to support it seems agenda driven and lazy. I’m not a forecaster and I don’t pretend to be one. I hedge, learn, and have fun clowning around.

Yes, this.

That’s why when I went at him yesterday, my point was it’s a complete agenda.  If one is being objective, then he wouldn’t have said what he said.  So let’s cherry pick models that support you, when a whole slew do not. This is not rational thinking for a weather forum.  

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Don't let him suck you in. He thrives on it. He thrives on working people up. He used to work me up too, but not anymore. I told him I'm glad he's part of this crew. Cuz it will turn around come and if not this your next year. And I wonder if you'll still be on here. Trolling. Every forum needs a troll, so we can let him be our resident troll. 

• Weenie 1