Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

28 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It’s just a joke. I know you are very in-tune with the long range stuff… one of the few posters who could actually write that without getting smoked.  George writes that there’s 42 weenies on it in the first 7 minutes.

Hey, I admitted yesterday it's a reach...but that is the luxury of not having your living depend on this stuff...you can have some fun and not be so close to the vest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, George001 said:

That the bigger storm threat? It looks like the models have 2 threats now, one on the 7th and a bigger threat on the 9th (Miller B potential).

1/9 is kind of a weak signal but it’s there. The strongest sig right now is actually around 1/12. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

I would have banned him.

Sometimes the Pope pisses me off, but I don’t think we should ban him. Many of us, myself included, have our judgement clouded by 2 major sins against the Bible, greed and envy. When we are in the midst of our sinful ways, it means the devils influence is strong. When the devils influence is strong, it takes extreme measures to wake us up and get back on the right path. This often will mean being struck down by the angry hand of god. We need the Pope to keep us in check, when he gets angry we must ask ourselves “Why has the angry hand of god chosen to strike me today?”

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 2

wouldn't give up on next week, the 6th timeframe has looked interesting for a bit now but the phantom off run disappearing sig is weird...then the 9th, and looks like a decent potential around the 13th, with some phase possible? interesting to say the least, we have things to track, and hope we ain't warm wet, cold dry again...

1 hour ago, George001 said:

Sometimes the Pope pisses me off, but I don’t think we should ban him. Many of us, myself included, have our judgement clouded by 2 major sins against the Bible, greed and envy. When we are in the midst of our sinful ways, it means the devils influence is strong. When the devils influence is strong, it takes extreme measures to wake us up and get back on the right path. This often will mean being struck down by the angry hand of god. We need the Pope to keep us in check, when he gets angry we must ask ourselves “Why has the angry hand of god chosen to strike me today?”

Are we talking about the same pope? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s a fantastic look to end that run. Boy do we pray. 

4 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I’d like to see a few more runs of EPS show this before getting too excited…and obviously the real key is how the geese behave in the next week. I’ll be watching the local parks carefully and you should too. 

Noted, This will be scored.

• Haha 1