• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Should see a pretty nasty low topped line move across Connecticut and points northeast early afternoon. This could produce some very nasty wind. Power outages will likely climb. 

I'm kicking myself hardcore for poo-pooing the winds on here the past few days with this AM round. While the lapse rates weren't great, there was some pretty decent CAPE being modeled. ughhh

This one looked special from days ago and never wavered. When Ryan is excitable it’s game on 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Wow 70 at BTV.

Fairly typical stuff here, but was fun for a few.

Pretty meh where I am for wind events. Nothing like Oct 2017 when I was in my first year here and we roared from the south. Seems like CT got it good and then maybe into SE MA. Interior MA was more middling. ORH peak gust so far is 43 knots which is not exceptional for them like those 50+ knot gusts in CT valleys. 

• Like 2

Flooding in Weekapaug per my dad. The causeway on Weekapaug road has a significant amount of water on it. He let a guy heading in that direction know that the road was flooded out and was told there was a van floating on Atlantic Ave. Not sure that is a reliable report but the beaches are definitely taking it on the chin.