Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fairfield County Crusher 12/11-12/12

Go Kart Mozart

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Might be a weenie extension into nrn RI into adjacent SE Ma? We hope. Looks good in CT regardless. 

Yeah it looks like a band tries to form later in the event…almost as it’s trying to spawn the coastal. Like a little mini fronto band that gets near far southern MA and N RI/N CT and maybe into SE MA if it can maintain. 

7 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

All 18z guidance beefed up pretty nicely. There should definitely be a solid band of several inches. I’d favor Litchfield and Hartford counties for that. 

We tried to tell em. Your buddy from E HA said he wanted to go warning  level , but you insisted on flurries to 3”

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We tried to tell em. Your buddy from E HA said he wanted to go warning  level , but you insisted on flurries to 3”

Problem is it won’t be widespread.  Most people that follow us live on shore so we always stay conservative for them. New map is 4-6” hills 2-4” elsewhere and 1-2” shore. 

67FA4049-1F24-4F9C-9803-FF2CAD991353.jpeg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Problem is it won’t be widespread.  Most people that follow us live on shore so we always stay conservative for them. New map is 4-6” hills 2-4” elsewhere and 1-2” shore. 

67FA4049-1F24-4F9C-9803-FF2CAD991353.jpeg

A proper snow map for CT…. Winters of yore

• Like 2

How's this for the weather gods not wanting me to see snow...5am yesterday morning getting ready to head to PBI for my flight home,  all my work laptops passport badges in car, I walk in the hotel to grab my luggage bag and within 2 minutes someone drove off with the car and my stuff.  Had to catch my flight,  so cops said they'd keep looking,  I got home,  pinged my phone from my wife's phone and found it,  cops said all my stuff was untouched,  so I got in my truck and headed back to south FL,  to get it and now will miss the second snow fall,  should be fun driving home tomorrow though