Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fairfield County Crusher 12/11-12/12

Go Kart Mozart

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’m doing what a Met would do and discussing. You love to default to that excuse lol. I just told you what I thought you were getting. You’re a trip.

I may get lucky or I may not get much at all. I don’t have an issue with it. you can admit…you embellish a wee bit no?

I am 100% certain that all of CT gets 2-4” at a minimum . And there will be higher amounts. I think you’ll get 1-3”

• Like 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I am 100% certain that all of CT gets 2-4” at a minimum . And there will be higher amounts. I think you’ll get 1-3”

I’ll be happy with an inch but we’ll see. 

My point is not to take your snow away, it’s that it is a little disorganized. If you had 1-3 with the lollies shown I’d call that a good map.

I like the box map for MA but I think it’s way too light in southern half of CT. Not that they focus strongly on that area as most of it is outside their CWA…is OKX going that low down there? I get temps are kind of marginal on the coast but just inland it should be plenty cold enough. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I like the box map for MA but I think it’s way too light in southern half of CT. Not that they focus strongly on that area as most of it is outside their CWA…is OKX going that low down there? I get temps are kind of marginal on the coast but just inland it should be plenty cold enough. 

yep. think its too conservative atm 

StormTotalSnowWeb1.jpg

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I never know around here lol. 
I’d put some lollies in.

ya a loly over Seymour 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ya they will bust low there’s a lot of elevation just inland a few miles. The valleys on the shore will struggle to accumulate though unless we get heavy rates like hrrr shows.