Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2022

George BM

4 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Around here, I find that snow dreaming only makes it worse if it misses, lolol

Seeing the advertised pattern around the holiday season heavily reminds me of that late December 2017 pattern that had shown glimpses on nearly all the guidance for a few days. I was a young impressionable weather enthusiast, so all of the monumental operation runs (and ensemble runs with high snow means) gave me the complex of a gambler winning jackpot after jackpot, and sure enough, the rug was pulled just a few days later. Pretty good introduction to keeping snow expectations in check at least! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Enjoy Gibson he was pretty solid for the Phillies. Geound ball guy, low home runs

I wouldn't consider Gibson " lift off" lol.

I'm sure Gibson is a fine back of the rotation pitcher.

If they don't sign a second tier " mid rotation starter it's going to be a disappointing off season.

Hello folks... my name is Kevin Carter and I have lurked here for a couple years... just enjoying the banter, insults, prognostications, delusions, sophisticated analysis and the ever present shit thrown up against the wall.  A friend of mine and I started a weather enthusiast group on Facebook a couple years ago... Storm Team LOCO (like loco crazy)... and our group blew up to 27k members... full disclosure... I have no clue what I'm talking about... I'm just one of those clueless weather map animation idiots.  Thanks for all the entertainment folks... I really enjoy reading it all.

• Like 11

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic