Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2022

George BM

11 minutes ago, SomeguyfromTakomaPark said:

Just starting to tune in, from what I can gather we had some nice LR looks like a week or two ago?  Those are now totally gone?

somebody just yelled fire in the crowded theater...best to tune back out for a bit

I have these deep black bugs, like military aircraft(heavy-weight) projecting .exe's into my computer (blue ring around mouse)and I really don't have a choice, to use my computer, but to channel them to something like weather models (info gathering, at least). My computer screen is like a puddle. clear-water-puddle from 10,000s tiny bugs. Maybe someone can help? (non-visible) I don't want to be doing this all day. It also feels wrong. Seems to happen after I make weather predictions, etc, anything that could be economical.  Not a big deal though after 12-18 hours of clearing .exe's.. imagine little bugs projecting red lasers from their top forehead.. lol

Don't know what to do about the problem in masse, it's starting to create a wall that's independent of the computer, which is what I don't like

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

I have these deep black bugs, like military aircraft(heavy-weight) projecting .exe's into my computer (blue ring around mouse) and I really don't have a choice but to channel them to something like weather models (info gathering, at least). My computer screen is like a puddle. clear-water-puddle from 10,000s bugs. Maybe someone can help? (non-visible) I don't want to be doing this all day. It also feels wrong. Seems to happen after I make weather predictions, etc, anything that could be economical.  Not a big deal though after 12-18 hours of clearing .exe's.. 

are you okay? 

16 minutes ago, MacChump said:

chuck is obviously mentally ill and it is extremely sad and i really hope there is someone in his life keeping an eye on him

This.  He needs help.  Its tough because he has these thoughts that are both worrisome and knowledgeable.  He gets to place these thoughts here and my concern is if its a good thing or bad.  

• Like 1

Į̵̝̦̪̪̘̞̲͔̽̔̌̋̍̏̋͠ͅ'̵̡̫̯͓̘͔̩͇͎̈́̏̓͐̄̒͛̾l̴̰͎̭̯͕̦̰͕͋̈͆̓͛̕͝l̶̡̧̫̪̠̲̮̦̭͌̀̊ ̸͈͕̮͈̝̻̜͎̩̋͜͠j̴̡̞̦͉͖̮̦̈́̑̽̃̈́̔̄̑̾̚ͅͅư̸̢̨̛͙̖̰̍̄́̿̉͜͠š̶̰̑̅̒͋͛̎̆t̸̰̣̯̯̰̜̯͙̺̝̑̿ ̶̦̘̯͓̪̿̿d̵͚̠̹̆̔̔͝ų̸͂̀̔̍̄̏͋̏͊͌m̴̨̪̭̠̤̮͖̗͔͂͌̐̈͆͝p̷̲̘̫̚͜͜ ̶̧̢̢͍͚̣̀͊̋̅̎͆̊̉t̸̩̬͕̖̦̄͌̕͜h̴̢̧̯͓̣͈͎͓̹͗͂̌͂͂͘ȩ̴̛̹̓̍́͆̚ ̶̺̾̔̆̓̎͊̋͗f̸̨͉̼̃̀̾͐͌̀̀͗̈́̀į̵͈͙̯͓̮̬̜͑͑l̷̞̞͇̪͇̞̓́͂ĕ̶̳̻̟̪̰̰͗͛̃s̵̗̎̍̾ ̵̬̥̖͉̩͌̔͒͊̊͌̇t̵̛̫̫̂̽̓̂̀̊̚͠ȍ̵̤̹̾̈́̍̋̔̓͊͜ ̸̨̱̖̻̚Ṕ̸̡͖̺͈̣̬͇̱̒̑ͅS̴̝̻̟̹͎͎͕̾Ȗ̸̞͔̠̳̀͑̍.̷̨͙͔͓̘̙͕̩̂́.̴̨̛̖̳͉͚̅̊̔͐̕

5 hours ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

Į̵̝̦̪̪̘̞̲͔̽̔̌̋̍̏̋͠ͅ'̵̡̫̯͓̘͔̩͇͎̈́̏̓͐̄̒͛̾l̴̰͎̭̯͕̦̰͕͋̈͆̓͛̕͝l̶̡̧̫̪̠̲̮̦̭͌̀̊ ̸͈͕̮͈̝̻̜͎̩̋͜͠j̴̡̞̦͉͖̮̦̈́̑̽̃̈́̔̄̑̾̚ͅͅư̸̢̨̛͙̖̰̍̄́̿̉͜͠š̶̰̑̅̒͋͛̎̆t̸̰̣̯̯̰̜̯͙̺̝̑̿ ̶̦̘̯͓̪̿̿d̵͚̠̹̆̔̔͝ų̸͂̀̔̍̄̏͋̏͊͌m̴̨̪̭̠̤̮͖̗͔͂͌̐̈͆͝p̷̲̘̫̚͜͜ ̶̧̢̢͍͚̣̀͊̋̅̎͆̊̉t̸̩̬͕̖̦̄͌̕͜h̴̢̧̯͓̣͈͎͓̹͗͂̌͂͂͘ȩ̴̛̹̓̍́͆̚ ̶̺̾̔̆̓̎͊̋͗f̸̨͉̼̃̀̾͐͌̀̀͗̈́̀į̵͈͙̯͓̮̬̜͑͑l̷̞̞͇̪͇̞̓́͂ĕ̶̳̻̟̪̰̰͗͛̃s̵̗̎̍̾ ̵̬̥̖͉̩͌̔͒͊̊͌̇t̵̛̫̫̂̽̓̂̀̊̚͠ȍ̵̤̹̾̈́̍̋̔̓͊͜ ̸̨̱̖̻̚Ṕ̸̡͖̺͈̣̬͇̱̒̑ͅS̴̝̻̟̹͎͎͕̾Ȗ̸̞͔̠̳̀͑̍.̷̨͙͔͓̘̙͕̩̂́.̴̨̛̖̳͉͚̅̊̔͐̕

Im sorry if some of my humor ever rubbed off the wrong way. Mental illness is no joke....I know many affected by it. The stigma attached to it can be heartbreaking quite honestly. I hope there is someone in your personal life that can you associate with. You can even pm me all jokes aside. Im always an ear brother. :hurrbear:

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic