Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2022 Medium-Long Range Disco

WxUSAF

2 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

That was an out-to-sea scenario, and then it turned north at the last minute. 

I remember Doug Hill saying "okay, I'm a little suspicious, this seems to be moving north not east..."

We're not going to do the reverse unless there's a redevelopment scenario.

You've been awfully definitive in your announcements that this is all but dead and buried...

1 minute ago, Cobalt said:

The ICON is still well.. the ICON, but a sizeable positive shift w/ regards to how it handles the TPV. Doesn't get anywhere near resembling a GFS scenario, but maybe we could at least avoid the dreaded pre-Christmas 60s torch? 

21acda4f-88ac-40cd-a557-0a3b31242abe.gif.bd488417a1ea5a528178b4511907a3f7.thumb.gif.50fa4d88e401f5adca989b673b024ccd.gif

The energy up north looks to stretch on 18z.  

Just watched a JB video for the first time in a couple years.  Confused. He favors the big storm to be inland (can’t fault that) then saying the pattern “finally breaks down and warms up” but is talking like he is taking a victory lap. Did I miss a bunch of cold and snow?  Maybe I slept through it. He has a huge area in above normal snow that hasnt had any snow, he is saying hey aren’t getting any, and a big warmup is coming and is acting like “nailed it”. Seriously someone who still follows him clue me in. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Just watched a JB video for the first time in a couple years.  Confused. He favors the big storm to be inland (can’t fault that) then saying the pattern “finally breaks down and warms up” but is talking like he is taking a victory lap. Did I miss a bunch of cold and snow?  Maybe I slept through it. He has a huge area in above normal snow that hasnt had any snow, he is saying hey aren’t getting any, and a big warmup is coming and is acting like “nailed it”. Seriously someone who still follows him clue me in. 

I'll sum it up: he's kind of a dummy who is not particularly honest about his Big Pronouncements when they don't come to pass.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

However long that video was, that's how much time out of your life you just wasted.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Well he’s usually not right…so we may be on to something here! 

• Haha 1