Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 25th Wintry Mix OBS THREAD

The 4 Seasons

2 minutes ago, DFRI said:

Because I can see right through you and your ego.

Post #2 of the day!

I am good friends with many posters on here. I’ve met and hung out with them over the years. I don’t hide out behind the phone/ PC like socially inepts do. I don’t think there’s one person that I have met here that will say I’m egotistical. I’m a hobbyist that loves extreme weather and I forecast very often with emotion.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Post #2 of the day!

I am good friends with many posters on here. I’ve met and hung out with them over the years. I don’t hide out behind the phone/ PC like socially inepts do. I don’t think there’s one person that I have met here that will say I’m egotistical. I’m a hobbyist that loves extreme weather and I forecast very often with emotion.

And your sexy to lipstick queens as well

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Looks like this area will ride the line till the end . 4-7”will probably be the end result . Will be a ton of sleet in it too which is actually fine. 

Man when it was snowing when I woke up at 330 it was insane dumpage. Picked up  2.5 before the flip in 1.5 hrs.

• Like 2

All this confusion still - it’s not a true, run-of mill SWFE. 

you know which events tend to suck most for CT? Late blooming Miller B’s. 

Latest guidance shows snow in eastern New England well into evening, while radar looks to shut off in western half of subforum within a few hours. What gives? The mid level lows are in western NY, and our coastal low will hook up with that forcing south of the cape…

49 minutes ago, DFRI said:

You are all over the place with your "predictions".

"My final forecasts sent out. 
Have 6-9” for Tolland area . 10.. if we grab 1-2” in the evening tomorrow after it flips back to snow" 

What is that above quote from?  Do you not know how to use the (super easy) quote command with this page?

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Eyeballing 5” or so. But haven’t measured yet. Getting absolutely crushed right now. Very low vis. Prob 1/8 to 1/16 mile. 

It’s interesting that the sleet line is actually a bit south of the initial yellow echoes  

image.gif.70ff432ef5a1dca6f72bf77187cc9692.gif

image.gif.194122f98da9c401dddf5a4e75c7c500.gif

same this is great! About time out this way