• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Coastal cyclogenesis and minor to moderate impact Feb 8/ 8.5, primarily SE areas ...for now.

Typhoon Tip

49 minutes ago, Connecticut Appleman said:

Not that it matters one bit to the outcome, but it will be interesting if Albany adds Litchfield County tomorrow AM (not currently in the Advisory in Litchfield County).

That's right! I lived in New Hartford for almost three years and always forget it's not Hartford County. I wouldn't mind a few flakes but I'm not enthusiastic about the potential

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

I saw some twitter post about if school will be canceled tomorrow in ct

No doubt there will be delays or cancellations if there’s anything falling or near at 6am. We received word that right now they’re leaning towards a delay if there’s anything falling. After the ice storm with buses stuck they’re not taking chances

58 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

Twitter...the sewer that keeps on giving. Never even look at it, I recommend staying far away from it

lol some random girl messaged me a week ago started talking for 5 minutes and then said she was broke and needed money.. right after that sent a picture of herself.. so I google imaged it and called her out for being a scammer its a joke there for the most part

• Like 1