Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Medium/Long Range Discussion

snowmagnet

Just now, snowfan said:

We’ll post plenty of pics of the snow so you don’t feel left out.

Oh, I'm not dumb, I already have the hours I'm blocking myself from the board.  So Post away.  But seriously, yall are now an hour ahead, so on down time, I still don't mind doing pbp.  Seriously, I hope yall get it.  Just don't get 12+, thanks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I'm on a plane crying right now.  A grown man, on his way to what most normal people would call a Tropical paradise.  And I feel sick.  What's wrong with us?

Usually the sick feeling comes while at the tropical paradise after eating something bad. 

You just need to go enjoy what you will be doing. Try not to check the ICON while at the club

Just now, H2O said:

Usually the sick feeling comes while at the tropical paradise after eating something bad. 

You just need to go enjoy what you will be doing. Try not to check the ICON while at the club

That'll be the main one I'll check because it will always suck.   Before the Feb 2010 storms, the ICON would have showed a SE Ridge with passing rain showers 12 hours before the storms.

16 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

In the darker corner of the snow weenie brain, a fail always feels worse if others just south or east or north east got something...I think a lot of us have it, to a degree...

I have felt the dark side pull me as well… Lots of us get jealous of snow sometimes, but actively hoping for others to get screwed takes a special kind of weenie. 

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

Pretty certain you are not gonna miss anything, Randy.

I actually have a good feeling about this one, sad to say.  Let's see what the Euro does.  I'll try to get the early peek out with some pbp.  But I'm on plane internet and each model frame might load at 1 frame per hour.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Oh, I'm not dumb, I already have the hours I'm blocking myself from the board.  So Post away.  But seriously, yall are now an hour ahead, so on down time, I still don't mind doing pbp.  Seriously, I hope yall get it.  Just don't get 12+, thanks. 

You wanna guarantee you don’t miss anything? Just start a thread

7 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

That'll be the main one I'll check because it will always suck.   Before the Feb 2010 storms, the ICON would have showed a SE Ridge with passing rain showers 12 hours before the storms.

Once it caught on 6 hours before start time it’s “true SLR” would have shown 4-6” storm totals.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I actually have a good feeling about this one, sad to say.  Let's see what the Euro does.  I'll try to get the early peek out with some pbp.  But I'm on plane internet and each model frame might load at 1 frame per hour.

image.png.9240202786ceecfbf4da56dc168c6f39.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 32
  • Weenie 1

47 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

We want to get what you get every night. 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic