snowmagnet

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Are you new here?

touche

2 minutes ago, Snowfan96 said:

Everyone knows we only have 2 shots left this season…where ya been? LOL

busy working lol but i should know better

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

If Chuck says we lose the -PNA then its over.  

hahahaha sounds good

1 minute ago, leesburg 04 said:

It never started for Ji and PSU 

well Ji is never happy

54 minutes ago, CAPE said:

I am playing with house money over here. 1-3" on SB weekend would be awesome.

Yep, and we NW'ers are basically down to our last few chips hoping for a chance to go all in. Been quite a crappy winter for us, and not liking that most of the maps on this threat are looking "rinse-repeat" for the seasonal trends.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

I wasn’t towel throwing. Just saying it’s not Dec when some 3” snow puts me in the holiday mood.  Or Jan when maybe I can build a snowpack. At this point a few more 2-4” snows don’t do much for me. The only thing that would change my perception of this winter would be some dynamic events. 

im not mad though. Actually I’ve been more focused on my weekend ski trips (got ikon pass and am getting my moneys worth) and I’ve seen a ton of snow in WV and Vermont. 

BTW for those that get frustrated tracking this is helpful. It’s making the winter fly by and I have multiple locations to track for every week. So I’m not even upset about it but objectively it’s been an absolutely horrible winter here and nothing short of some big storms will change that now. I’m 27” short of average going into mid February. I’m not gonna nickel and dime out if that hole. 

I’m definitely not frustrated with the tracking this year. Even tracking the blizzard that hit the coast was fun for me. When there is nothing to track (like 2020), winter becomes extremely long and depressing.  I agree about wanting a big storm (or 2!) at this point in the winter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snowmagnet said:

I’m definitely not frustrated with the tracking this year. Even tracking the blizzard that hit the coast was fun for me. When there is nothing to track (like 2020), winter becomes extremely long and depressing.  I agree about wanting a big storm (or 2!) at this point in the winter. 

Agree. The past few years have been depressingly quiet and boring.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

Gfs would be a conundrum. Do I stay at snowshoe for 15” or come home early for 9”.  Honestly 9” at home is probably more exciting and the kids would probably prefer that. 

#firstworldsnowproblems

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

8 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

ICON is better. Of course it’s missing frames as always. Hard to understand why that happens and it’s always the frames you’re most interested in seeing.

I've always assumed there is some site where you have to pay for the best panels....kinda like another on-line business model (I am told).

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic