Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 7 Two-Headed Coastal Obs

40/70 Benchmark

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Latitude is never a friend here, it's just a matter of which assailant bends you over on the tool shed...north, or south. It has been north all season, now big daddy south taking a rip.

Oh' I feel your pain.  The NW corner of MA has not exactly been the land of jackpots the past few years.

Here is a map from the Weather Service, Boston/Norton MA at specific reports 8:00 AM this morning. Very narrow omega band as you all can see. The whole thing was to be part of that narrow band first, if not you generally were on the outside looking in as many can see and trying to play catch-up what's left.

May be an image of map and text

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Henry's Weather said:

you really thought 8.5" was horrendous?

Dude, EVERYONE Around me has 11”+ and is going to get a Foot.  That’s a HUGE fail in my data, That Many will get to put 1’ storm and I don’t.  It’s a Massive Fail.  Easily in my Top 25 most Frustrating stores in my life.  

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 8

3 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Dude, EVERYONE Around me has 11”+ and is going to get a Foot.  That’s a HUGE fail in my data, That Many will get to put 1’ storm and I don’t.  It’s a Massive Fail.  Easily in my Top 25 most Frustrating stores in my life.  

You're being a jack queen, you'll end up just fine,

Very glad to see that many realized a good performance after enduring the week's modeling and banter peregrinations ...

But lord ..seriously, did some of you not go to sleep last night... LOL.  

9:20 am;   27    S-    closely ~ 5" in Ayer.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Stash said:

Nice paper, did you write this?  MHC was still poorly understood (relatively speaking) when I was in the program there in the 90's.  

No, I did not write it. I've seen it referenced a lot in forecast discussion out of the ALB office. It's a really good program - cool that you were a part of it.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

I can fully understand Ray’s frustration.  But Cory please!  People are getting royally screwed ITT and you’re whining about someone else jacking while you cruise to double digits?

Queens did queenin

Jackpot jerks are jerkin

Me,   I am still smilin

13.5 Danielson at work

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Greg said:

Here is a map from the Weather Service, Boston/Norton MA at specific reports 8:00 AM this morning. Very narrow omega band as you all can see. The whole thing was to be part of that narrow band first, if not you generally were on the outside looking in as many can see and trying to play catch-up what's left.

May be an image of map and text

LOL after all of those east moves on the models SE MA got boned anyway.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

I can fully understand Ray’s frustration.  But Cory please!  People are getting royally screwed ITT and you’re whining about someone else jacking while you cruise to double digits?

Cannot really be avoided - you know this ... but every system has a personality in distribution, and it won't be loved by all. :D

• Like 1