joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 7 Two-Headed Coastal Obs

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, BuildingScienceWx said:

Storm Total: 9.1"

Great overperformer. 

Incredible to believe, but I've received 12.1" YTD here in CT and 12.9" at my place in West Dover, VT at 2300'. 

Similar story here in Monmouth County NJ to my place at 1800 in Wardsboro. You are right down the road from me. 2,300 ft great elevation, where you up at Boulder Ridge on 100?

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

Little bit of a band forming back here around KCON.  Brian probably sleeping and missing this.  Mod to almost here now.  Hope you feel better Brian

Nah I’ve been awake. Chickens don’t care if you’re sick. 

Maybe a little over an inch here. Just guessing based on where we were an hour ago. 

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Nah I’ve been awake. Chickens don’t care if you’re sick.   Are you seeing the heavier snow and better growth?

Maybe a little over an inch here. Just guessing based on where we were an hour ago. 

I’ve got more than that and radar says you should.  Are u seeing the heavier snow and better growth?

7 minutes ago, greenmtnwx said:

Similar story here in Monmouth County NJ to my place at 1800 in Wardsboro. You are right down the road from me. 2,300 ft great elevation, where you up at Boulder Ridge on 100?

It's pretty sad at this point. We're on a side road near the top of Dover Hill Road. We were there for Xmas week and saw our measly 4" bullet proof pack slowly melt away. I'd expect 30"+ by this time up there.

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yeah, I did some research a while back and I think the one I posted earlier is more accurate. But the one you just posted has actually adjusted my house's altitude at some point over the last year, so they now line up. I love this one though, graphics are sweet.