Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

It’ll nail that but then puke on itself for 1/22. 

Start blasting White Snake. 

thanks a lot, I have had a stupid Whitesnake song stuck in my head since I read this. you know, the one in Old School when Frank the tank is in the driveway revving the engine on the T/A.

here I go again on my own..........................

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

thanks a lot, I have had a stupid Whitesnake song stuck in my head since I read this. you know, the one in Old School when Frank the tank is in the driveway revving the engine on the T/A.

here I go again on my own..........................

Haha, that song sends me back every time it's even mentioned. I picked up trash as a summer job at Hampton Beach back in 87-88 and this dude that we just referred to as the drifter would have his boom box up on his shoulder blasting that song like every day we drove down the boulevard.

• Like 1

That's a pretty strong Arctic front coming through Thursday. These are always a challenge because they often tend to come with a bit more precipitation than initially modeled but it's always a question of the race between cold air and precip. ending. There does appear to be a very narrow zone of enhanced convergence so there my be a nice little band of precip which materializes. Don't think it will be anything to give anyone accumulations but could be a possibly near the coast where convergence may be higher. 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

A 1-3” fluff job should not have any effect on Saturday 

Yes it will. In order to get it, we need the front side of the trough to sharpen up and that will push the baroclinic zone down south offshore further in its wake. We don’t want that for Saturday. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Not saying it’s wrong, but That would be week 4….that’s way out there and low skill at that range. 

Yeah goes without saying. It was torching the first week of February a few cycles ago and now it’s showing cold to start February.  

• Like 1