Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Let’s hope for some cooler tics 

I think all of us in SNE are going to need them because it’s prob coming back north a little once we get inside of 48-60h or so. My gut still says mostly a miss for the majority of SNE (maybe not up by Ray)...lots of sleet and maybe some ZR too but not much snow and mostly rain near the coast. 

But we’ll see. It’s already trended colder than I ever thought it would so maybe it’s got another tick or two left. 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think all of us in SNE are going to need them because it’s prob coming back north a little once we get inside of 48-60h or so. My gut still says mostly a miss for the majority of SNE (maybe not up by Ray)...lots of sleet and maybe some ZR too but not much snow and mostly rain near the coast. 

But we’ll see. It’s already trended colder than I ever thought it would so maybe it’s got another tick or two left. 

I am nervous I am a bit too far south on the first map.

7 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

In that setup does the western trough just keep spitting out energy while the epo  feeds cold and the Atlantic doesn’t allow cutting without redevelopment?  Basically a bunch of 3-6, 4-8?

There was some big coastal events that winter that helped in some big totals up here, I'm quite sure there were several lt/mod  events too, But i was more focused on girls back then then weather............:lol:

29 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Will, What are your thoughts on the southern Greens for the weekend, Stratton/Mount Snow?

26 minutes ago, dryslot said:

There was some big coastal events that winter that helped in some big totals up here, I'm quite sure there were several lt/mod  events too, But i was more focused on girls back then then weather............:lol:

Nothing better than being with a beautiful lady while its S+ outside, best of both worlds.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I was thinking the same.  Rt 2 corridor into SNH 3-4" and 4-6" if we can get the juicier initial thump.  I'm fine with some freeing drizzle to finish.

That’s my take on it as well for now.  Would prefer a drier powder bomb but I’ll take anything.  At least wet mixed stuff sticks around

• Like 1

18Z NAM torch runs often come true. I’m keeping expectations for much accumulating snow in the Cap District low for now but we’ll definitely watch dem trends. On another note, 70-71 redo in Albany would be welcome and frightening at the same time. Adrenaline might kill me…. but I guess death by snow is the weenie way to go.