Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I guess it’s how you read it. I didn’t say it sucked. It’s ok. You can still do well in an ok look. I’m just not giddy about it. 

Quite a few of those looks the last few days looked pretty dam good to most everyone on here. Will included. Now maybe that changed overnight? But I don’t know? 

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Quite a few of those looks the last few days looked pretty dam good to most everyone on here. Will included. Now maybe that changed overnight? But I don’t know? 

Nothing changed. Given what we have now, anything is good lol. I just see some stuff that makes me not sold on an epic look. I explained above regarding next two weeks. 

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Nothing changed. Given what we have now, anything is good lol. I just see some stuff that makes me not sold on an epic look. I explained above regarding next two weeks. 

Anyone expecting 50-60” of snow in a month’s time based on a prog is bound to be disappointed and rightfully so. I just want a pattern that provides chances. 12/17/20 was the last meaningful snowfall here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I’m not in the boat he is lol. Man this place is a trip. 

We’ll if nothing changed, then I don’t quite understand the ehhh/or angst from your original post??  

But not being sold on an epic look, I agree and I’m certainly not looking for epic(nobody ever should be), that requires everything to absolutely break 100% right. And we know how rare that is.  But that post was a huge sh*t bomb on everybody’s cornflakes.  

Ok moving on lol. 

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

We’ll if nothing changed, then I don’t quite understand the ehhh/or angst from your original post??  

But not being sold on an epic look, I agree and I’m certainly not looking for epic(nobody ever should be), that requires everything to absolutely break 100% right. And we know how rare that is.  But that post was a huge sh*t bomb on everybody’s cornflakes.  

Ok moving on lol. 

Not sure what isn’t clear. I don’t see that it’s an epic look. It’s ok and you can get chances if it’s ok. But I mentioned the caveats about an epic look. 
Sometimes you guys remind of of Santa’s Little Helper on The Simpsons. Only hear certain commands.  Ruff ruff ruff ruff, “epic snow” ruff ruff ruff ruff “pattern sucks.”   

Anything is better than this hell. But forgive me if I’m not sold on an epic look. I’m not sure what’s wrong with that take?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not sure what isn’t clear. I don’t see that it’s an epic look. It’s ok and you can get chances if it’s ok. But I mentioned the caveats about an epic look. 
Sometimes you guys remind of of Santa’s Little Helper on The Simpsons. Only hear certain commands.  Ruff ruff ruff ruff, “epic snow” ruff ruff ruff ruff “pattern sucks.”   

Anything is better than this hell. But forgive me if I’m not sold on an epic look. I’m not sure what’s wrong with that take?

Weenies are impatient 

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I "think" what people are upset about is you stated, maybe a week ago, you like the look AFTER Christmas......I think even Ray's "early" call yesterday was based on data at that moment, it seems 72 hours out or so, everything just goes down the shi**er quick, just my two cents

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

What didn’t you hear? I said nobody is, or should be looking for epic.  We all get that loud and clear. 

1 minute ago, 512high said:

I "think" what people are upset about is you stated, maybe a week ago, you like the look AFTER Christmas......I think even Ray's "early" call yesterday was based on data at that moment, it seems 72 hours out or so, everything just goes down the shi**er quick, just my two cents

Well we’ve had a week go by too. But as time goes on, I wonder the potential with this.  Well that’s all for now. I guess people can’t handle it. It’s either epic or 2012. Nothing in between I guess. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I feel like people pounce every time you say something not to the like of epicosity. If he is balls deep in snow, congrats. It's not bad, I'm just not sold on epic. 

Well I for one am extremely disappointed that you woke up this morning and decided to cancel Christmas, the New Year holiday, the rest of the winter, all Memorial Day bbq’s, the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season, and 2022 Halloween trick or treating. Have you no decency? 

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

21 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I feel like people pounce every time you say something not to the like of epicosity. If he is balls deep in snow, congrats. It's not bad, I'm just not sold on epic. 

I have to agree with CoastalWx. You guys know from some of my post that I'm mr. Optimistic and I don't like negative or cry baby parties. But, he is right in the sense that it's not the most optimal pattern. Everything has to line up just right in order for us to get I'm much better winter pattern going. Basically, it's not set in stone oh, that's what he saying. I'm sure he wants to have an epic winter as much as I do and everyone else here. But the pattern is not set up to have that with a 100% guarantee. We've been in a very volatile pattern, hence the warm warm temperatures we've had as of late. I'm hoping now that the pattern changes and we all get what we want to see

12 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Well I for one am extremely disappointed that you woke up this morning and decided to cancel Christmas, the New Year holiday, the rest of the winter, all Memorial Day bbq’s, the 2022 Atlantic hurricane season, and 2022 Halloween trick or treating. Have you no decency? 

I think you're misinterpreting what he said. He's not canceling winter, go back and read all of his posts. What he saying is the pattern is not giving him the warm and fuzzies that everyone thinks it's going to be. I guarantee you he wants to have a snowy and epic pattern as much as you or everyone else. Come on guys, read between the lines. Get your panties out of a bunch LOL no one's trying to pounce on a good morning

• Confused 2
  • Weenie 4