Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Ghost of Ida Impacts Thread

WxWatcher007

6 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

1.5" for August. Ch 6 has us painted for 1-2", like henri. We got 0.3". I realize different event, but no denying nne has been fringed a lot. I like my playbookemoji3.png

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

It seems to work out for you in winter, where it counts.   I guess I can't blame ya :)

1" is doable for you, but I think that's the high end.  2" is a little more doable for me, but even think that's the high end.

Cheers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Heaviest rain totals will be near warm front south coast. Already 6-8” nyc metro 

IMO highest totals in SNE will be north of warm front in areas that rained mod- heavy all day . I don’t think the highest totals in SNE will be on the water from FFD to the Cape at all. I think from about a DXR to PVD line or so 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

IMO highest totals in SNE will be north of warm front in areas that rained mod- heavy all day . I don’t think the highest totals in SNE will be on the water from FFD to the Cape at all. I think from about a DXR to PVD line or so 

We can make a friendly wager.  Something fun, I’ll go with NYC metro to southern CT to SE MASS. You go DXR to PVD just North?