Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Ghost of Ida Impacts Thread

WxWatcher007

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Here's a better look.  Some portion of what's come so far should be added to this.

qpf_acc.us_ne.png

maybe wishful thinking, but that seems to be pretty high on the north side. I thought things were trending sort of south. 3" at MHT is nothing to shake a stick at

I have a friend who lives near a brook that floods during minor events. I just said don’t park your cars in the road tonight because it’s going to pour. She’s like eh it’s only a little rain… I said well 3-10” can be a big deal. Your road floods in a summer thunderstorm. apparently weathermen are always wrong. So I tried to compare it to Sandy and what happened in mass and Vermont with the amount of rain. Trying to perk her internet to be a little more serious. I said remember the family we talked to about how their friends husband and cows were washes away. We are talking that sort of rain…I don’t think she’s taking me serious as she said we don’t live on a mountain with cows.. which leads me to a longwinded question, will rains be similar to what was experienced with Sandy? Trying to compare this a bit. Really there’s nothing to compare.  

• Weenie 2

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nice to have you back during these last few weeks of HHH we’ve had. You were missed all summer 

Thanks bud. I’m sure you posted ‘torch’ many times…I’m upset I missed those memories. It was an intense summer for us though but we’re winding down now. Football and hoodies incoming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It was supposed to start in the afternoon . I’ll be over 1” by 4:00.. with a juicer of a radar to the WSW 

I remember telling my wife it looks like it moves in noontime.  It was light sometimes heavier all day but now it’s pouring here.