Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 9th Snow Obs/Nowcast

The 4 Seasons

12 minutes ago, wdrag said:

Will rereview late today. A +EPO i dont think is instant change?  Is it?  I think it suggests a trend. Butting up against a -block might be favorable for events.  I don't know the details of the oscillations. I just use tham as considerations on impacts. I do agree with you on at least one moderate event in the subforum (not counting todays along I84).  I think the one on-going up here will be underestimated in CT/MA.  Just when the next?  and is it cold enough for I78-LI south.  I sort of think so but have to blend the models.  NO QUESTION: A lot of opportunities through the 18th.  What sticks?  Ensembles have accumulations even LI. 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Everything seems on track. I don't see any massive shifts. This thing isn't supposed to get going until lunch time. At that point, should see echoes really get going across SNE. Best cross hair sig has always been near an north of pike. 

Don't you mean south?

lol

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Everything seems on track. I don't see any massive shifts. This thing isn't supposed to get going until lunch time. At that point, should see echoes really get going across SNE. Best cross hair sig has always been near an north of pike. 

Yeah model guidance suggested a putrid-looking radar early on and that's what we are getting. It starts to organize over SNE late morning and our peak time is like noon to 4pm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Right over Metheun .. as they all are lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah model guidance suggested a putrid-looking radar early on and that's what we are getting. It starts to organize over SNE late morning and our peak time is like noon to 4pm.

Thanks for the posts. Weenies only see the colors red and green.