Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 9th Snow Obs/Nowcast

The 4 Seasons

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

I had 2005 as well.  Had over 100" that winter.

Later this week is poised to dissapoint, but this month still has plenty of time to be quite memorable.....I'm just over 20", so we'll see what we can muster the last two weeks of the month. I like Steve's chances of hitting 30" in most spots.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Later this week is poised to dissapoint, but this month still has plenty of time to be quite memorable.....I'm just over 20", so we'll see what we can muster the last two weeks of the month. I like Steve's chances of hitting 30" in most spots.

Pulling for ya.  Less than 10" here thus far.

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Huh? A 16” 3-4 day snower followed by 6” on SB then another 4” two days later isn’t great? Yea we know you have a high bar of 36” in 12hrs or bust but some of us aren’t privileged like that. 

No, 26" spread out over 3 events and a good bit of melting does not sniff my top ten.

No.

Nice stretch, though...zero complaints.

10 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said:

2005 was actually better than 15 for Cape and south coast

Over 110". Both were great though

Historic January blizzard that dropped ~3 feet will always be one to remember and nearly impossible to top. I'll never forget how badly the Boston Mets busted, changeover to rain never happened and we just kept snowing.

Just now, CCHurricane said:

Historic January blizzard that dropped ~3 feet will always be one to remember and nearly impossible to top. I'll never forget how badly the Boston Mets busted, changeover to rain never happened and we just kept snowing.

Yeah..epic. 2005 was probably a 1 in 100 years type season. Also..we had another 1ft system like 5 days later..prob will never top that kind of snow depth down this way