Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Quick Hitter Coastal Threat, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

15 minutes ago, dendrite said:

This is when SNE is going to start to get annoying. Stealing snow from every direction, turning rotating farts from a bald eagle into 2” QPF, and then having to read DIT posts where any model crushing SNE is the correct one. I’m at peace with it this year after my December storm, but this is normally when I’d start to feel my pre-cirrus anxiety. So just be ready for it because it’s coming, and it’s going to be a long month posting with powderfreak cheering on the WRF-NMB when it’s 100 miles north of every other model.

Wow, That was mean.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, dendrite said:

This is when SNE is going to start to get annoying. Stealing snow from every direction, turning rotating farts from a bald eagle into 2” QPF, and then having to read DIT posts where any model crushing SNE is the correct one. I’m at peace with it this year after my December storm, but this is normally when I’d start to feel my pre-cirrus anxiety. So just be ready for it because it’s coming, and it’s going to be a long month posting with powderfreak cheering on the WRF-NMB when it’s 100 miles north of every other model.

But your bamboo......

19 minutes ago, dendrite said:

No bamboo zen garden, clearly. LOL

52 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I support this melt....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

:lol:.  It's the ARW not the NMB members though.  Those suckers are always suppressed.  Have to weed out the NMB ones to get to the real good solutions on the SREFs.

Hopefully SNE takes it to the woodshed.  I go back and forth over if it is better for suppression depression up here, or a forum with the mood of a funeral parlor.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

I support this melt....

22 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It was meant to be funny. What a snowflake.

I was going to say, doesn’t read like a melt to me. It’s a pointed, satirical editorial. As with all such missives, there is an element of truth that makes it humorous. 

• Like 2

Yeah slight step back, still scraped the cape that run. OBviously need to reverse that trend at 00z. I actually thought really early on it looked better with the western trough axis a little west, but the southern vort ended up weaker and the northern stream pressed slightly more to offset that later on. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah slight step back, still scraped the cape that run. OBviously need to reverse that trend at 00z. I actually thought really early on it looked better with the western trough axis a little west, but the southern vort ended up weaker and the northern stream pressed slightly more to offset that later on. 

See if EPS has that massive NW spread its had last 2 runs. If so, still on track