Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Quick Hitter Coastal Threat, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

It's just an act outside a very tiny select few. It's a coping mechanism. Same deal as crapping on every threat and then pretending to be shocked and awed that your climo prime spot once again came out on top.

The Parr's Ridge crew in MD always does this.

"I expect just a dusting here, congrats DC!"

"Just woke up to a WSW and 5 inches already down. Wow, so unexpected and amazing!"

I believe it with Steve....been around him long enough. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

It's just an act outside a very tiny select few. It's a coping mechanism. Same deal as crapping on every threat and then pretending to be shocked and awed that your climo prime spot once again came out on top.

The Parr's Ridge crew in MD always does this.

"I expect just a dusting here, congrats DC!"

"Just woke up to a WSW and 5 inches already down. Wow, so unexpected and amazing!"

But rooting against others to get snow because you don't is bad karma. Why do people get upset others get smoked when they themselves had no chance. Arrogant fukers I say

• Like 2

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

But rooting against others to get snow because you don't is bad karma. Why do people get upset others get smoked when they themselves had no chance. Arrogant fukers I say

I agree with that. I don’t begrudge SNE for getting a big storm if I miss. None of us control the weather and such things happen. We all joke around about getting upset sometimes, but it isn’t worth it for real. I do always hope for the most extreme outcome here. That’s why I moved here. To max my snow totals. 

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Is it bad karma to root against some folks getting snow even if it is not for one's own benefit?  Not saying I do this, just curious

3 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I agree with that. I don’t begrudge SNE for getting a big storm if I miss. None of us control the weather and such things happen. We all joke around about getting upset sometimes, but it isn’t worth it for real. I do always hope for the most extreme outcome here. That’s why I moved here. To max my snow totals. 

People who are obsessed with jackpots are strange folks. Actually losing it because Joe Snow in Bellingham got an inch more. Weird

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

She gone.

Obviously some sampling happened before these runs that’s causing these changes... everything got worse.

The sampling wont make a difference until 00z Saturday runs Friday night.  There is nothing going on right now to change them, they are just going back and forth,