Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Quick Hitter Coastal Threat, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It’s worse, which is all that really matters.

Look, it looks worse for people west of 72W longitude, it is all relative from where your location is, let me get my system in and then we all enjoy the WED system.  Let the SE Coastal New England folks cash in their prize for the winter and then everyone can rejoice for the WED system.  Again, it does not act like that in the real world, but I just pray we get a lot of snow.

• Weenie 4

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Look, it looks worse for people west of 72W longitude, it is all relative from where your location is, let me get my system in and then we all enjoy the WED system.  Let the SE Coastal New England folks cash in their prize for the winter and then everyone can rejoice for the WED system.  Again, it does not act like that in the real world, but I just pray we get a lot of snow.

No one but you cares whether it ever snows there again. Nothing personal.

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

LOL I love all of these fraudulent Robin Hood weenies who get vicariously sexually aroused when it snows elsewhere, at the expense of their backyard.

It's just an act outside a very tiny select few. It's a coping mechanism. Same deal as crapping on every threat and then pretending to be shocked and awed that your climo prime spot once again came out on top.

The Parr's Ridge crew in MD always does this.

"I expect just a dusting here, congrats DC!"

"Just woke up to a WSW and 5 inches already down. Wow, so unexpected and amazing!"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

It would be good for the friendship of the forum if the SE SNE could cash in on a little something Sunday and then northern sections cash in Tuesday. :)

I think 12z was the high-water mark of the comeback for this thing. Just too much to overcome.

I bet the one poster i think we have on ACK will enjoy the 0z ICON.