Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/31 - 2/2 Obs. / Nowcast

TheSnowman

2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

I think I'm most stoked that the meat if this is coming during the day. It's been a while since we've been smoked with ample daylight.

It maybe later this afternoon for me. I enjoy it the best during the day when winds are whipping and snow blowing adds to the effect. The secondary low is something to watch for Wednesday. Cool shit

• Like 2

Happy to find this forum.  Is there where people migrated from the old Accuweather forum?  Was mostly a lurker there over the years, then didn't access for a while and when I did it was gone. 

Anyway, 21F here in west hartford.  Fine snow coming down with some larger flakes starting to mix in.  Approx 2.5 inches.

Love the "weenie" term that has emerged.

Enjoy the day everyone.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Interesting, no snow in Greenfield yet but I got down to Northampton and it looks like fresh 2 inches but nothing falling and bright cloud deck. They must’ve had some little thump in the early morning hours?

Yeah there was a weenie band that got from W MA through ORH and even my area got a half inch, but it was more prolific out west where a lot of folks got 1-2" of fluff.

• Like 1