Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

Some can say what they will... But the undeniable transition between the decay of WAA snow and the handoff to the redeveloping coastal is real. Sorry.

You know there's something about being real and being negative. Every post I read of yours always seem so negative. There's a lot to change Thursday. If you don't have anything that's based on the possibilities, as opposed to just being negative but nothing's going to happen, then just don't post it all no one really wants to hear pessimism

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 2

Just now, Snowcrazed71 said:

You know there's something about being real and being negative. Every post I read of yours always seem so negative. There's a lot to change Thursday. If you don't have anything that's based on the possibilities, as opposed to just being negative but nothing's going to happen, then just don't post it all no one really wants to hear pessimism

Pessimism/scepticism is wayyy better then blind optimism at the d4-5 range

• Thanks 1

Just now, Henry's Weather said:

Pessimism/scepticism is wayyy better then blind optimism at the d4-5 range

Not sure what you're talking about man, it's 4-5 days out. Optimism is absolutely what we need at this point because things will change. To barrage the forum with info that is not what the outcome is going to be yet is foolish. You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. But I don't have blinders on

• Weenie 3

8 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

My guess is whatever trends we get in that respect will not have any sensible impact...I think we missed the boat on juggernaut, as anticipated.

I think it’s too early to actually say that at this point...just my opinion.  This is the mid range goof time that every system (especially the progged bigger ones) seems to go through.   

Just now, Snowcrazed71 said:

Not sure what you're talking about man, it's 4-5 days out. Optimism is absolutely what we need at this point because things will change. To barrage the forum with info that is not what the outcome is going to be yet is foolish. You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. But I don't have blinders on

Info I don't like is bad and shouldn't be said .... okay

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Henry's Weather said:

real enough for you, @Snowcrazed71?

Is there any reason why you're being a jackass. Just go on with your own thoughts and I'll go on with mine. Sounds good? I know by The Weekend what's going to happen. It just gets tiring to hear some of you crying so much and complaining that we're never going to get any snow. Maybe we won't, and they'll be next winter I'm fine with that then I'm just not fine with some of the pessimism comes out of some of you. I'm done with my rant.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Thats not hyperbolic negativity, it’s reality. It is a absolute potential for this event. Also, Your synopsis of the negativity/positivity with regards to my posts is completely false. I’m quite happy when most any snow falls and it is reflected as such. Deal with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Is there any reason why you're being a jackass. Just go on with your own thoughts and I'll go on with mine. Sounds good? I know by The Weekend what's going to happen. It just gets tiring to hear some of you crying so much and complaining that we're never going to get any snow. Maybe we won't, and they'll be next winter I'm fine with that then I'm just not fine with some of the pessimism comes out of some of you. I'm done with my rant.

You’re going after nice posters.  Get a fukking grip!  This isn’t all one type of news..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

Thats not hyperbolic negativity, it’s reality. It is a absolute potential for this event. Also, Your synopsis of the negativity/positivity with regards to my posts is completely false. I’m quite happy when most any snow falls and it is reflected as such. Deal with it.

Some people can't tolerate objectivity.....they want you in a snowflake costume with pom poms relentlessly shouting "GO STORM, GO'"..

5 PPD is not used liberally enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3