Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

22 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

I got you Tip. I may have misunderstood your use of the cosmic in previous Tip posts :)

12z GGEM Ensemble looks pretty good IMO

probably should use the expression sparingly?  just a hunch... lol - 

It's basically like,  take two people:

both are born with the exact same IQ ... exact same good looks .... exact same wherewithal in terms of family legacy/securities ... with no guiding genetically differing markers to suggest substantially different health, mentally or physically...

one ends up a CEO

the other in prison

Guess who was the proud recipient of the CD ? 

It's just when fractals ...chaos... the unforeseeable forces just contributed, badly.  ...Usually, insidiously too ...like one does not know it ... and then of course the world "gets to" blame the person for all their mistakes too - and since there's no way to advocate for the thusly persecuted, their iniquity is forever unsung, and the CD has its orgasm. 

Sometimes ... you can do no wrong, and just lose. 

Everything that exist in nature has a degree of unpredictability to it's outcome:  both positive ... and negative ( relative to perspective ).   Yet another example to elucidate the CD-effect:  ... do you know what the word synergy means?  The word synergistic follows ..and refers to when an interaction of elements produces an effect that is greater than the effect that would have resulted from simply adding up the effects of each individual element.   So, that does not guarantee that 10 input goodies ends up making something super great... It just means greater than the sum of the contributing parts.   The CD is when those elements all seemingy good ... butt-f* the hell out out of the well-intended - get it...

That concludes this vastly inappropriate sermon for this particular thread's intents and purposes...   And is also not to be taken seriously...  haha

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

probably should use the expression sparingly?  just a hunh... lol - 

both are born with the exact same IQ ... exact same good looks .... exact same wherewithal in terms of family legacy/securities ... with no guiding genetically differing markers to suggest substantially different health, mentally or physically...

one ends up a CEO

the other in prison

It's just when fractals ...chaos... the unforeseeable forces just contributed, badly.  ...Usually, insidiously too ...like one does not know it ... and then of course the world "gets to" blame the person for all their mistakes too - and since there's no way to advocate for the thusly persecuted, their iniquity is forever unsung, and the CD has its orgasm. 

Everything that exist in nature has a degree of unpredictability to it's outcome:  both positive ... and negative ( relative to perspective ).   Yet another example to elucidate the CD-effect:  ... do you know what the word synergy means?  The word synergistic follows ..and refers to when an interaction of elements produces an effect that is greater than the effect that would have resulted from simply adding up the effects of each individual element.   So, that does not guarantee that 10 input goodies ends up making something super great... It just means greater than the sum of the contributing parts.   The CD is when those elements all seemingy good ... butt-f* the hell out out of the well-intended - get it...

That concludes this vastly inappropriate sermon for this particular thread's intents and purposes...   And is also not to be taken seriously...  haha

Think some may conclude that it has to do with luck?

• Confused 1

It's interesting .. but this system is straddling the verification timing  - the models tend to 'get better' beginning around D4.5, but this is just setting up .. where those crucial times are in the grayer area later Tuesday  -

longer duration ftl I suppose. 

But the Euro now has had distracting continuity of this nature across three consecutive runs so... looks like model 'giga' motions to me.

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

So much for that myth of euro following Ukie. Nice deffy band into SNH.

Heh .. I know what you mean, but it did 'go east' ...at least some.

In principle the assertion was met this time.

That said, I've seen the UKM and Euro part company enough anyway to know that's rube-cackle among the mid-evil courtyard rumor mill anyway, just sayn'

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

probably should use the expression sparingly?  just a hunch... lol - 

one ends up a CEO

the other in prison

My Tip decoder suggests humor and also material for the eventual weather novel :) You sniffed this one out from long range yet again, nice work.

• Haha 1

Here is the 12z EURO snowfall map with actual deformation zone encircled....this is where some 18-20" amounts may verify based on this run given H7 track.

Probably wouldn't be as much subby east of it, as there normally may be due to 850 inflow, but I would not want to be west of it, looking in from the CTRV....subsidence+deformation may equal some single digits.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 1.48.56 PM.png

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, natedizel said:

I know it's early but any estimated start times for SNE?

man ..at a glance I thought your handle there said 'Nazi' ... double-take, whaaa

Looks like slow movement on the radar type of overtake to me.  I could see it walled off and S in NYC up to Danbury CT 12z Monday morning... while Kevin watches virga undulations and a radar saying he's under the N edge..  And as you loop it ...it's inching NE such that 6 hours later, the same has then aligned between Rt 2 and the Pike ... then S NH by nightfall.  Within the shield the echoes pretty solid in that initial burst... might even be hints where small embedded pixel clusters at slightly higher level rad beginning move more NW...  Good mood abounds while - hopefully - James is raining ... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Here is the 12z EURO snowfall map with actual deformation zone encircled....this is where some 18-20" amounts may verify based on this run given H7 track.

Probably wouldn't be as much subby east of it, as there normally may be due to 850 inflow, but I would not want to be west of it, looking in from the CTRV....subsidence+deformation may equal some single digits.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 1.48.56 PM.png

not to be a weenie but I think that run would be like 15-25"+ verbatim for ENE based on H5 track and speed.