Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

45 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

You know there's something about being real and being negative. Every post I read of yours always seem so negative. There's a lot to change Thursday. If you don't have anything that's based on the possibilities, as opposed to just being negative but nothing's going to happen, then just don't post it all no one really wants to hear pessimism

1-3' with 5' lollis for each and all, locked

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

There are two types...some do it just to poke and prod...other do it because they honestly don't know any better, and I most know into which distinction these posters fall into lol

It's sort of like in coaching, there are some coaches that can be prodded into doing dumb things.

I take great risk in advancing the following ... understood, but the beauty of the superior ... hemispherically supportive region for storm genesis model, is that any discrete models that are lacking in the full realization of what that constructive interference can mean ... run risk of busting weak -

That's something this 'over-achieving' bastion of mal-contents would never admit to hahahhahaha, the possibility that there is a correction vector in place that points to conceivably more.

Seriously though, this is probably a good opportunity to point out that the truth of cats and dogs in that rising PNA/+PNAP western ridge bloom ...whilst -NAO decays a ridge through the Maritimes, is that we could be bitten by "under" production in the models in a rarity, and that it took just a tiny permutation of less being a dick by one of these guidance' ( in this case ... the GGEM and V16) to go ahead show that you get a bigger return from the favorability overall...    if that makes any sense ? 

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Do we have a existing balance or was that just Iceberg lol from 2 years ago on a seasonal total 

We do....I had a bet with you from 2018-2019 about seasonal total that I lost. It was either $50 or $100...I forget. I was going to pay you at GTG, but it hasn't happened.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I take great risk in advancing the following ... understood, but the beauty of the superior ... hemispherically supportive region for storm genesis model, is that any discrete models that are lacking in the full realization of what that constructive interference can mean ... run risk of busting weak -

That's something this 'over-achieving' bastion of mal-contents would never admit to hahahhahaha, the possibility that there is a correction vector in place that points to conceivably more.

Seriously though, this is probably a good opportunity to point out that the truth of cats and dogs in that rising PNA/+PNAP western ridge bloom ...whilst -NAO decays a ridge through the Maritimes, is that we could be bitten by "under" production in the models in a rarity, and that it took just a tiny permutation of less being a dick by one of these guidance' ( in this case ... the GGEM and V16) to go ahead show that you get a bigger return from the favorability overall...    if that makes any sense ? 

I ran this through the Tip decoder and it basically suggests that the cosmic dildo might be running low on batteries. Am I right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

Regrets for someone in about 20 mins

My only regrets are having futile attempts to claim victory in hindsight overshadowed by the overbearing reality that you didn't have the sack to lay the cards on the table, beforehand.....part of the reason I am so particular with seasonal snowfall totals and what not. I used to hate that before I started doing them. 

I can live with being wrong..

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, WeatherX said:

I ran this through the Tip decoder and it basically suggests that the cosmic dildo might be running low on batteries. Am I right?

sumpin like that  

Although I don't know about the power-tooling - that's between you and her. 

I'm just saying, this total set up could produce more than the models have shown.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1