Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Discobs 2021

Eskimo Joe

1 hour ago, Herb@MAWS said:

Had light snow showers overnight but mostly melted by morning.  Could still see a bit of snow around the car's windshield wipers when I went out to get newspaper.

EDIT:  Snowing again at 6:15am Wednesday.

Same. A little bit of frozen something collected on mulch, but temp rose overnight so it melted mostly.

Thought it was a rain shower that moistened the streets here in the UHI last evening but a quick morning walk revealed some graupel in the colder areas, especially on grass and mulch. That brings this thrilling season up to flurries twice in december, 1.5 inches of snow before heavy rain in the December storm, and graupel today. Better luck next week :weenie:

19 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Just shy of 5” here of new snow. Which makes it about 15-17” since we got here Friday. Heading back to Arlington later today and hopefully will bring the mojo for next week’s event there.
3b6b5468adbc2364b374bb26b97b446f.jpg

Ended up with 8" here, just flurrying now. It is so light and fluffy. I'm used to central MD cement snow. This sure has been an epic week! We are going to try Wisp tomorrow, hopefully wont be too crowded. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, mdhokie said:

Ended up with 8" here, just flurrying now. It is so light and fluffy. I'm used to central MD cement snow. This sure has been an epic week! We are going to try Wisp tomorrow, hopefully wont be too crowded. 

I eyeballed the 5” (cardinal sin of snow reports haha).  Just went out and measured in a few spots and got 8-8.5” too.  High ratio fluff for sure.  Light snow again.

I’d think a lot of people are probably heading home today so Wisp should be less crowded tomorrow.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic