Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We’ve lost over a month of our favorite season. After a good first half of Dec, we’ve lost every game, every promise . I’m just tone deaf from the crying boy . I need to see the whites of his eyes(snow)

Welcome to the weather we deal with all the time down this way. I have gotten use to it regardless whether we get snow or not I still like to talk about these patterns. Feel it might be a situation that you may be expecting something more then should be perceived. I like coming in here to see what the talk is and get some met obs since my area lacks a little of that. I try not to hold onto them much when I see a pattern that can be exciting Id rather track the systems then get blasted with snow cause then I have to clean it up and there isnt much place to put snows in the city, but dont get me wrong snow is fun!

51 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The warm node that is inducing the melt is propegating throughout the amex weenies....hit me last wknd, now Kev. Maybe you hate to see it, but I don't bc it's funny shit.

I mean after that 2 day crippling I-84 ice storm, you’d think he would be satiated for a bit.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The warm node that is inducing the melt is propegating throughout the amex weenies....hit me last wknd, now Kev. Maybe you hate to see it, but I don't bc it's funny shit.

It’s a new more contagious variant... will the vaccine work? The science is still out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Weenie miller b on the long-range gfs again. Not that I care or anything...you guys believe me, right?

In all seriousness, I feel like I don't trust anything from the southern stream to not be total crap by the time it reaches us on the coast. These shortwaves traversing the country remind me of summer thunderstorms as they approach the coast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Dews said:

Let's go

I have to imagine it might be close up in other parts of NNE here too.

Not once have I gone outside this winter and been like, wow it’s cold out.

Another morning here where the the temperatures at like 6am are warmer than the normal maxes for this time of year.  22F at the picnic tables this morning, normal is near 0F lol.

But the snow isn’t melting, ha.  So many days rotting at 20-32F.  

• Like 1