• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Dec 16-17 obs/nowcast thread

ORH_wxman

Wife says first flakes in Winsted 1940 hrs...looking at CTDOT cams, appears to be ripping pretty good in Danbury and on the 95 corridor...I had to buy a new weather station and got a warranty discount, so I bought a solar wifi camera, but did not have time to install before I came up here for work, wish I did, would like to look at my home and do time lapse etc...can't wait to get it up.

21/13 in Winsted

23/9 here in Marlboro

4 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

30/18. We snow. My newly set up cam for before and after.

03C7D2C7-37E0-40EF-AB26-FFE0DC71E6DB.thumb.jpeg.cf02fc2a80337c50bac53c3c0419bb19.jpeg

You got infrared on that? What brand did you buy, and is it solar& wifi? Only thing I don't like about the one I got is I have to connect to the 2G wifi of my router, instead of the 5G option I usually use. but cannot wait to use it, 360 swivel, and 150 degree eye zone.

Sounds fun in PA.

PAZ017-024-033-170130-
Somerset PA-Clearfield PA-Cambria PA-
729 PM EST Wed Dec 16 2020

...A BAND OF HEAVY SNOW WILL AFFECT SOMERSET...CLEARFIELD...AND
CAMBRIA COUNTIES...

HAZARDS...A slow-moving band of heavy snow which can rapidly reduce
visibility to near zero. The snow intensity is extremely high and
thunder has occurring close to Johnstown.
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Our brewer cracked a double IPA at noon and I couldn’t offend her by saying no.  

I didn't drink doubles until I moved to the Valley. Just done better here. They are the only beers I drink other than the occasional High Life or Silver Bullet after playing hockey. I do wish more came in 12oz cans, 16oz is a little much to get down at 9am during a 7-9 minute chairlift ride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

You got infrared on that? What brand did you buy, and is it solar& wifi? Only thing I don't like about the one I got is I have to connect to the 2G wifi of my router, instead of the 5G option I usually use. but cannot wait to use it, 360 swivel, and 150 degree eye zone.

It’s a Ring Stick Up Cam with a battery and WiFi.  Says “Night Vision”, so whatever that means.

• Like 1