Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,041
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm Obs/Nowcasting


WxUSAF

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I don't know. I think it's gonna be sleet and ice all day. I would consider myself lucky if it becomes all rain actually. I do not like ice at all.
Give me subzero temperatures and snow.. or even bare ground.
I just don't like ice. Dangerous and I've got wife/kids to worry about.

Yeah, if your starting out with sleet/ice it’s probably gonna be tough. Good/bad news is temps are gonna be marginal.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, mattskiva said:

I've never seen it this bad in the decade or so I've been here. Not sure why mods aren't stepping in in some of these posters who just keep posting the same stuff over and over. The model thread yesterday was a joke.

In fairness only us "mountain folk" are expected to get a decent storm. People need to vent. And it makes the threads fun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...