Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

You'd think we were in a rehab center with the number of people that are in desperate need of knee braces. 

This always happens to those who are kind of on the line or not very seasoned in this....you get the suicide posts based on zonked meso runs, and then a couple hours later they will all be high-fiving when the Ukie/Euro come out and look great for them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NeonPeon said:

Coastal weenies have been through too much, and live in a constant flux of paranoia, delusion or resignation.  Snow in dec here is bonus snow.  I assume things aren't going to work out, I watch models to figure out exactly which way they won't work out.  

This...all this.   Anything in December is suspect.  

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s not over for the south zones but we warned of the north trend. Nam probably too zonked though. 

To be clear...I never expect to jackpot here. I'm always cautious when models show it even when it's the Euro showing it day after day leading up to the event. Never doubted a trend to more amped or more suppressed. But really thought we had at least enough wiggle room to avoid a mixing scenario. Here's to hoping some of these solutions are overdoing it. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

This is what I'm expecting...it probably overshot it, but I've been expecting global models to tickle NW for a couple days now. This setup has never looked like a squashed one to me (I was commenting yesterday or the day before how I have never seen an H5 setup like that which went too far south for most of SNE)

Nice call. The southern stream shortwaves always like to come in amped and NW. I guess my biggest concern was always that this thing would get shredded and weaken some as it moved east to prevent the big totals in SNE.