Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Henry's Weather said:

Feel a little bit of schadenfreude with this run missing the MA since many of them want the storm to trend southeast and steal my snow... haha

I recall some posters down there saying "f&*k New England" when we were trying to sneak minor goodies from storms that nailed them, so schadenfreude away!

• Like 1

Just now, dryslot said:

Can't say i don't like that look, It looks more reasonable across the board for totals as well, But the 10:1 maps are on the low side i think.

yeah, I think someone said metro west would be sub 20 during the storm so ratios should be good, but I know there is more to ratios than just temps.. I know Dendrite is the house expert on that.

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

yeah, I think someone said metro west would be sub 20 during the storm so ratios should be good, but I know there is more to ratios than just temps.. I know Dendrite is the house expert on that.

If it snows here we won't worry about a mix, Surface temps are in the teens for highs.

4 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

Nor am I, but I gather temperatures between -12 to -18C in the DGZ with sufficient lift is most important for ratios. Surface temps don't make that much of a contribution.

Just now, Hoth said:

Nor am I, but I gather temperatures between -12 to -18C in the DGZ with sufficient lift is most important for ratios. Surface temps don't make that much of a contribution.

Yes. I’ve learned that the hard way but I still suck at analyzing soundings. I’d rather keep this at 10:1 for now.