Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

:popcorn:

On 6/24/2020 at 12:53 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

Saturday is hot and muggy and sunny. Sunday is more for CNE/ NNE. Might be hit or miss stuff SNE, but the line looks north 

On 6/23/2020 at 1:37 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

Day 4 of heatwave in CT with BDL at 90. I wonder if they can go right thru day 10 of 90 or above? Thursday and Friday will be close 

On 6/22/2020 at 6:44 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

Remember when the FV3 had no heat waves for the last 10 days? It’s conceivably that CEF BDL maybe CON hit 90 plus 8 or 9 days out of next 10

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It's all in fun. I appreciate that you put yourself out there and generate discussion...even though your weenie leans toward bias.

Yup. Just about having a good time . There’s a couple that take things too far and can’t separate when we’re joking from reality .. but if you don’t put yourself out there.. well...it makes Jack a dull boy 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m just not seeing this 100% coverage where every city and town gets tons of rain like you’re forecasting. Convection is more hit and miss when there’s not a cold front. These are pulsers. Hope your forecast is right though.  

Yeah not every afternoon... but a 4-day aggregate means most folks get some water.  If next Thursday we look at the rainfall footprint of past 4-5 days, I think that’s a decent aerial coverage.

Ive been wrong before, ha.  

Its definitely the best widespread chance of everyone getting at least some rain over the next 4 days we’ve had in a while.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

You do understand how those work right? It’s built into the algorithm. I’ve seen you post these silly forecasts in the winter mentioning snow everyday and it flurries once. There’s probs everyday for rain. You’ll maybe see measurable one of those days lol

On 6/25/2020 at 7:43 PM, Damage In Tolland said:

Post on Wednesday night how many days it rained and your total and we’ll match it up to your posted forecast 

2 for 2.  .83    Running total  1.05"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

Casco Bay-Bethel-Grafton launching the arcs this morning.  Where's Lava?

That stuff stayed just to my west until about 4 AM.  Had 0.23" thru 7 AM while a few miles west Farmington and Temple cocorahs reported over an inch.  Now up to 5 rumbles of thunder for the year, 3 more about 5:45 PM yesterday as RA+ dodged to the NW - almost got the ground wet here.  Steady RA- at present is perfect for the garden; may it continue for 2 days.

9 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Been a weird June. Many areas dry until now, but those that had rain have gotten 2-5” at a time lol. The areas from Brockton to Norwood got hit good this month.  I think near Duxbury had an event with 3” too.

over 3" in the hood for that one event. Still incredibly dry.