• Member Statistics

    15,777
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    mansour
    Newest Member
    mansour
    Joined
MountainGeek

Tuesday 1/7/20 Disco snow event

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

Yeah rain line very close.

I think we will avoid it.  I think. Just by a tiny margin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

Still a light mix 50/50 -ra/sn but temp just dopped to 36. Inbound yellows BETTER BE SNOW DAMMIT

Better hurry up the experts are saying it's over at 4

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Still a light mix 50/50 -ra/sn but temp just dopped to 36. Inbound yellows BETTER BE SNOW DAMMIT

The yellows are pretty much rain here in N. Arlington.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jaydreb said:

The yellows are pretty much rain here in N. Arlington.  

As soon as I typed that I began seeing fatties in the mix.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, osfan24 said:

Still light rain here. Hmmmm…...

You are on the wrong side of 95. ;)
 

Eta: Definitely mixing here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jaydreb said:
As soon as I typed that I began seeing fatties in the mix.  

Back in NW Arlington. When it got real heavy it started to mix. But it’s pretty much back to all rain whenever it lulls a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

 


Back in NA Arlington. When it got real heavy it started to mix. But it’s pretty much back to all rain whenever it lulls a little bit.

 

Same.  But it’s like 40 degrees so does it really even matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.