Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2019

George BM

12 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

It's not a bad look at all. I was just trolling a little. As Bob said, it is close to something decent, and there is plenty of spread among the ens members in general lately.

Exactly and your OP was poking fun at grossly overstated red flags and not agreeing with it

2 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Pathetic. The winner of that division will likey be a 500 team at best.

Being an Eagles fan I agree. A very good trick play and poor coaching contributed to the loss. I wish the coaches would buy into a consistent running game like about 25 touches for Sanders. He's the real deal. Ertz kinda sucked today from what I hear. Now I have to hope Dallas loses to either Chicago or the Rams but I'm thinking the Eagles have probably run out of reprieves.

I just want a cold Christmas...bonus if some flakes are in the air.  

Generally speaking for December, I’ve been hoping for a non-shutout pattern and I don’t see anything that makes me think we’re due for a shutout.  Certainly doesn’t mean it’ll snow, but we’re not looking at a hostile pattern by any means.  After last years 0.0” December, I can’t ask for anything more at this point.

20 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Exactly and your OP was poking fun at grossly overstated red flags and not agreeing with it

Ah, thanks.  People like me who aren't knowledgeable have a tendency to jump of the cliff like frightened lemmings whenever anyone shouts "torch".

In my defense,  I may still be having flashbacks to December 2015.  Thinking of that year still makes me shudder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wonderdog said:

Being an Eagles fan I agree. A very good trick play and poor coaching contributed to the loss. I wish the coaches would buy into a consistent running game like about 25 touches for Sanders. He's the real deal. Ertz kinda sucked today from what I hear. Now I have to hope Dallas loses to either Chicago or the Rams but I'm thinking the Eagles have probably run out of reprieves.

Sadly if the Eagles win out they still win the division on tie breakers with the Cowboys at 9-7.   Today was a clinic in how to F up. Penalties. A trick play. A dropped pass that would have set up a first and goal at the 2. A missed FG. They are a poorly disciplined team. 

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I appreciate this sub even more after lurking in the NYC thread today. It’s dominated by weenies hugging every good run and tossing every bad one without much legit analysis.  

Theres a few SUPERWEENIES in there. One 'NYC' guy cracks me up with all of his nonsense analysis and another one earlier took a shot at DC calling it a cesspool. Makes for fun reading.

18 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Sadly if the Eagles win out they still win the division on tie breakers with the Cowboys at 9-7.   Today was a clinic in how to F up. Penalties. A trick play. A dropped pass that would have set up a first and goal at the 2. A missed FG. They are a poorly disciplined team. 

As a a Dolphin's fan, I have a bone to pick with you guys.  You've ruined our tank strategy.

15 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I appreciate this sub even more after lurking in the NYC thread today. It’s dominated by weenies hugging every good run and tossing every bad one without much legit analysis.  

You should read 33andrain’s storm threads....it makes the NYC threads here look like Paul Kocin-type analysis.  

• Haha 2

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Haven’t been there since I saw Webb’s epic meltdown a few days ago. 

I don't think I have ever been to 33andrain, but I heard about the "nuclear" outbreak over there a few days ago.  What did he start doing?  Slapping people with a dead fish?

6 hours ago, MDstorm said:

Nice job, Texans.

Ravens are now #1 in the AFC

They likely need to win out to hold it. Don't see the Pats losing at home against KC this week, and then they have a cake walk after that.

eta- Forgot NE has to play the Bills again. Buffalo could end up winning that division, and if they beat the Ravens, not inconceivable they could be the top seed in the AFC.

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

They likely need to win out to hold it. Don't see the Pats losing at home against KC this week, and then they have a cake walk after that.

eta- Forgot NE has to play the Bills again. Buffalo could end up winning that division, and if they beat the Ravens, not inconceivable they could be the top seed in the AFC.

Don’t think there’s any chance the Pats run the table. They made a huge mistake with Gordon. Brady has nobody to throw to.

56 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Every time Ji and Eskimo Joe find each other in the winter to complain it’s like the key master and gatekeeper finding each other in Ghostbusters. 

Now Gozer the Traveler has to come. There’s gonna be a StaPuft marshmallow man striding up 95 between the beltways.

Blame Webb Peck for coming in and breaking the containment grid with his torch bias

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic