• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    queenofscience
    Newest Member
    queenofscience

December Banter 2019

Looking at the timing/progression of the rain on the HRRR, maybe the heaviest stuff moves through before the start of the game, possibly lingering into the first quarter. Either way it will be wet with at least some showers during the game, but hopefully not a deluge.

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Looking at the timing/progression of the rain on the HRRR, maybe the heaviest stuff moves through before the start of the game, possibly lingering into the first quarter. Either way it will be wet with at least some showers during the game, but hopefully not a deluge.

The game...   hum...  Let's see - I think I'm busy this afternoon.  I've got to...  nope, did that already.  Maybe I can...   naw, that's even more boring than watching the Skins.  

Hard to imagine what the atmosphere is like in the Skins front office these days.  Tickets as low as $4 at the last home game?  Hard to contemplate given the futile impossibility of even finding tickets not long ago.  Wonder what the stats are for season ticket holders?  At one time one of the most prized commodities in sports.  Since the value of the Skins as a franchise is still up there, maybe Dan S. will give thought to cashing out and do everyone a favor by doing so.  We can only hope.  

• Like 1

Rain will have mostly cleared out of Baltimore by 1 PM, which is the start of the game. Not looking likely to have a major impact on the game. 

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

It’s gorgeous watching it.

And it accumulates right away on that field turf. Don't know how long it will last though.

4 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

Cmon rain haul it outta Baltimore 

Your earlier prognostication did not work out too well. I get burned all the time just watching the radar and trying to extrapolate.

2 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Your earlier prognostication did not work out too well. I get burned all the time just watching the radar and trying to extrapolate.

Looks like we're on the back edge of it...but it feels like it's moving so...SLOW

13 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Terps looking solid today . Undefeated streak looks intacked 

This is the complete game Turgeon has been looking for to back up their ranking. I've watched most games and the Terps have had too many slow starts and sloppy play. Start to finish great game today. 

• Like 1

If it were me I'd just assume Jackson is keeping the ball and blow him up everytime. 10 other guys can tackle if he hands off and I'm ok with a few 15 yr penalties. Hes simply too slippery if you are sitting there trying to choose...just commit to blasting him