Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

13 minutes ago, NYCweatherNOW said:

Any chance we get a full blown blizzard even here in nyc? What’s the percentage?

This is a silly post lol, a beginners post is what it sounds like....but to answer you honestly, the chance is next to zero.  Early December climo is questionable for SNE, and just plain bad for NYC...just too early in most cases.  And this will be no exception. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

This is a silly post lol, a beginners post is what it sounds like....but to answer you honestly, the chance is next to zero.  Early December climo is questionable for SNE, and just plain bad for NYC...just too early in most cases.  And this will be no exception. 

You’re the best. Show people reality 24/7 365.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

According to my calculations from the EPS look, the chances are higher than 0.01% and that’s a win for me! :snowwindow:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYCweatherNOW said:

According to my calculations from the EPS look, the chances are higher than 0.01% and that’s a win for me! :snowwindow:

Ok.

Was just trying to explain how hard it is, especially along the coast, and down in NYC on top of it, this time of year to get a blizzard.  But have at it pal.  Don’t get too hopeful though...? 

I do like the enthusiasm however.  

Here’s Hoping we all are pleasantly surprised come Sunday.

11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

While this is true, this isn't the main reason why this storm won't produce for NYC. We've seen a few November storms that have hit hard even down to NYC, however this is not a pure coastal, it's a bad setup for the coast.