Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs 2019

George BM

6 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Putting up the Christmas decorations (inside/outside) on Saturday or Sunday since we'll be in Deep Creek for Thanksgiving so can't do it next weekend.  Hoping for sunny/50.  

Seeing some widely variable op run solutions for Thanksgiving so it might be 45 or 70...raining or sunny.. deep creek should be an excellent location regardless. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mappy said:

just an icy windshield for me. 

It was the usual lonely cloudy morning until I  read the two lines at the bottom of your post. Dance with the rain, yes and thank you. I hope this season gives you the softest blanket of white with the thickness you hope for. As always .....

2 minutes ago, rclab said:

It was the usual lonely cloudy morning until I  read the two lines at the bottom of your post. Dance with the rain, yes and thank you. I hope this season gives you the softest blanket of white with the thickness you hope for. As always .....

thank you kind stranger! one of my favorite mottos in life, i've repeated it to myself more times than i can count. :) 

15 minutes ago, mappy said:

thank you kind stranger! one of my favorite mottos in life, i've repeated it to myself more times than i can count. :) 

I was alone a few minutes past midnight this past Christmas morning and I posted the following in the NY Metro forum. It is better to be wrapped in red, Grenada, silver and gold then your own tears. As I continue to remember those lines at the bottom of your post it will be much easier to take my own advice. Thank you again. As always ....... 

4 hours ago, jaydreb said:

Surprised Helena only gets 38” annually.  Seems low.  

4 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

Helena's climate is like a desert. It's in the shadow of the rockies and doesn't get much precip in general. They don't benefit from upslope like denver, boulder, ft collins, etc. 

My thought is maybe one or two DCA employees have moved west. Or maybe DCA employees trained them!

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic