Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

2 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

Another special NNE winter, awesome stuff. This could be a two month and done winter for SNE if we lose most of December.

Now we’re losing December..its only November 10th?  We seem to be stepping down nicely.  

After one decent post the other day, I see we’re back to your normal trolling posts Again....sad.   

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Now we’re losing December..its only November 10th?  We seem to be stepping down nicely.  

After one decent post the other day, I see we’re back to your normal trolling posts Again....sad.   

He’s definitely bitter and angry about something we did before he left for a 8yr hiatus. 

13 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Pant-less week coming up in this neck of the woods, not bad for the 2nd week of November.

Yes, Not bad at all, Similar to last year, Good start for the ski areas and the elevated areas of the Greens, Whites and Mahoosuc's, Looks to be a mix bag in the lower elevations below 1,000' in NH and over this way.

Just now, Lava Rock said:
31 minutes ago, dryslot said:
Yes, Not bad at all, Similar to last year, Good start for the ski areas and the elevated areas of the Greens, Whites and Mahoosuc's, Looks to be a mix bag in the lower elevations below 1,000' in NH and over this way.

Maybe grab 1".

I think so, Or 2

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Then  It rained approximately 18 times

cold rain is like poison to my soul 

0z nam 4f warmer at 0z Tuesday 

36 joy

Pretty progressive system, I doubt anyone in SNE outside of the Berks sees anything more than some flakes to finish.  Since we already saw 1st flakes here last week I am even less interested in this storm. 

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Pretty progressive system, I doubt anyone in SNE outside of the Berks sees anything more than some flakes to finish.  Since we already saw 1st flakes here last week I am even less interested in this storm. 

It’s nuisance level storm, I’m glad the model QPF has been mostly in colder sector, looks like ends as a few flakes than the attic hounds 

I’m going to consider making my own dang snow and my own climo

Personally, the only time I truly care for snowfall is mid Dec-late Feb..after that, bring on the lushness of spring (or more realistically fog, drizzle, and eventually warmth mixed with flies). There is nothing more classic in New England than seeing snow around Christmas, but after that my interest does wane somewhat. It's almost like having a 95/70 day on July 4th as you're at the beach basking in the sun and attempting to brave the frigid waters to get some relief. It just seems fitting ya know? And I totally agree with what Tip said recently how cold without any moisture to go with it feels like a waste. I've always felt that way even as a kid in school. If it's going to be cold then for goodness sake, let's have some snow to go along with it and brighten things up a bit!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

He’s definitely bitter and angry about something we did before he left for a 8yr hiatus. 

More likely it's because the forums are the only place that people  will "listen" to him. It's an ongoing issue on many message boards. And it is why numerous sites have disabled the comments section on their sites.