• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WXMal4
    Newest Member
    WXMal4

Banter Thread

2 minutes ago, Snow dog said:

Nah-still a great season.  29 game winning streak. 

Bigger question for you: Will your Tar heels make the NIT this year??

Everybody has bad seasons, I mean it only took Clemson 33/34 years to get another championship?? Only a blip in Clemson fans fantasy world!

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

Everybody has bad seasons, I mean it only took Clemson 33/34 years to get another championship?? Only a blip in Clemson fans fantasy world!

NIT!  NIT!!  NIT: lol

No-Clemson will be in the playoffs again next year-mark it down!

January is our snowiest month in Korea and still nothing to date or nothing showing up on the models for next 10 days. 

6 minutes ago, metalicwx366 said:

January is our snowiest month in Korea and still nothing to date or nothing showing up on the models for next 10 days. 

You need to be posting this at koreawx.com/banter.           :P

19 minutes ago, metalicwx366 said:

Dang man, You move 6700.0 miles away and nothing changes. Go figure???

Im surprised Feb is such a good climo month for snow. Avg temps increase a good bit from early to late Feb. Also, theres 2-3 less days in Feb than Jan, so that would also seem to give Jan an advantage. The sun angle increases pretty dramtatically in Feb also. I would much rather get a snowfall in Dec and Jan when the lower sun angle has a better chance of not melting the snow. So yes, it can snow in Feb. But it just doesnt excite me like Dec and Jan snow does.

This winter has set the record for the least amount of fantasy snow on the Euro.  Even bad winters usually always have a couple big ones 7 days out. Haven't even had the high from looking at the clown maps..

• Haha 1

Going to be a beautiful morning for a rocket launch tomorrow. 

4th of July in January. 

SpaceX/Elon Musk plans on blowing up a Falcon 9 Rocket tomorrow morning after take off. 

Enjoy watching  the Rocket Launches from NW Orlando. But tomorrow should be one hell of a show.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:33 PM, FallsLake said:

You need to be posting this at koreawx.com/banter.           :P

It’s not the same. :cry:

On 1/16/2020 at 10:48 PM, frazdaddy said:

Dang man, You move 6700.0 miles away and nothing changes. Go figure???

Lol, that’s just my luck. 

• Like 1

This is  pitiful, all of the so called experts at the beginning of winter said the southeast would have more snow than average and the cold would come down and meet up with the southern storm track quite a bit this winter,  wellllllllllllll when is it going to commence? :axe::sled:

This is  pitiful, all of the so called experts at the beginning of winter said the southeast would have more snow than average and the cold would come down and meet up with the southern storm track quite a bit this winter,  wellllllllllllll when is it going to commence? :axe::sled:

I remember one outlook in the mid 2000’s that did not work out. Since then, i tend to not pay then much attention. It’s easy to get sucked into the hype or madness. But in my small part of the SE, my excitement peaks only when we are under 36 hours. Sometimes this is hard. But the rug has been pulled so many times.
At least is it 34 degrees right now.

That Newfoundland blizzard was epic. At least someone is getting snow. 

Record warm week ahead for looks like a lot of Asia. Our average high temp is in mid 30s and low temp in mid 10s and we are 15-25degrees above average the next 7 days. Basically snowless winter so far in Korea. Lame. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1