Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
March 20-21 Storm Banter and Party Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Personally, I think they won't even issue a WWA for south of there.  Probably just a strongly worded Special Weather Statement for 4 to 8" of snow with some minor issues on the road, with temps in the mid to upper 30's.    The 0c line is running about 2 miles north of progged now.  Not sure we get out of this with even an inch now. 

This made me laugh out loud at work and my co-worker wanted to know why i was laughing

Warm fuzzy feeling here for this impending snowfall partly because I need about two feet to verify various winter forecasts I have, one of which only needs this region to improve to stand a good chance of a W. This plus one more substantial fall later in the month puts many of us back into the game in the MA snowfall contest too. 

Good times (yes I am wearing a patterned sweater). 

11 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Here is the link to the FB page. Way to many comments to screenshot. 

FCPS MD

I like this one

It starting sleeting at 7am in my area. They knew it was coming. Still should have dismissed immediately.

Yeah because it is that easy.  You are the parent and you could have kept your kids home if you wanted.  The school system did what they thought was correct.

Archived